Singapore Innovate Pte. Ltd: Senior Product Designer at Singapore Innovate Pte. Ltd (Singapore) (Singapore)
Posted: Apr 8, 2021
This role is with SixSense, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
SixSense is a Singapore-based Deep Technology startup for smarter manufacturing. We are enabling automation for image-based industrial applications using cutting-edge technologies such as Deep Learning and Computer Vision.
We are building an industry-leading AI software platform for manufacturing defect prediction. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead and own all aspects of the overall user experience and product design across the company. You’ll work with the founders, customers, and engineering team to deliver intuitive, engaging, and beautiful products that users love. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with the potential to transform the industry and create the future of smarter manufacturing.
- Collaborator: Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather and understand business and feature requirements.
- Problem-solver: Translate business requirements, user feedback, and complex interactions into simple, clear, and engaging solutions in the form of wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for implementation.
- Color/Typography Nerd: Define and ensure intuitive and consistent user flow, visual styles, and components.
- Communicator: Work with development to ensure high-quality designs are fully actualised.
- Logical Thinker: Experiment with ways to increase product understanding, usage, and engagement, measuring effectiveness through a combination of user research and data-driven metrics.
- Hustler: Ability to handle multiple projects in an agile, dynamic environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Degree or equivalent in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Visual Communication, or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design for desktop and web applications.
Proficient with wireframing, prototyping, and other design tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Illustrator, etc).
- Good understanding of design principles, standards, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex concepts across different audiences and technical abilities, both in-person and in-web app.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with quick iterations and delivery cycles.
- Designed multiple B2B AI apps or SaaS products that were widely used and loved, as part of a creative agency, in-house design team, or on your own (good to have).
Your goals matter to us!
- You are keen to contribute to the product’s full design lifecycle from inception to shipment.
- You are eager to create an impact on customers and see your product being used for real.
- You enjoy participating in discussions for ideation, expansion and scale of the product.
- If you believe this is the right place for you, come join us!
- Free Beer, Coffee, and Breakfast.
- Party hard with us over board games, poker, movie nights and weekend getaways.
- We take care of you with insurance.
- Annual credits for online educational courses.
- Access to a huge network of technology startups, meetups, and conferences in Singapore and Bangalore.
- Enjoy hundreds of fun events organised in our community and meet super interesting people.