CareCru: Senior Product UX/UI Designer (Vancouver)
Posted: Sep 12, 2019
We're looking for an innovative Senior Product Designer with a strong product design background to help create on-brand and compelling user experiences for our users.
We bring together user-centered design, lean and agile philosophies along with a balance of empathetic and critical thinking to deliver magical experiences that our customers love. This role will include the full spectrum of product design: User Research, User Experience, Interaction, and Visual Design.
If you're someone who has a keen understanding of user-centered design methodologies and knows what great user interface looks and feels like, check out the requirements below. We want to hear from you!
*Note: This position is for full-time contract to start and may develop into a full-time role shortly after.
Let's talk if...
- You have 5+ years of UX software product design experience, preferably in SaaS-based startup environment
- You have demonstrated the ability to do UX/UI work and create solutions based on business strategy and needs
- You have great people and communication skills to work with product and engineering team
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis and more
- A passion for resolving user pain points through great design
- A brain wired for both creativity and analytical thinking
- Good time management and the ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- You’re the kind of person who takes initiative to improve things
- You have a genuine, demonstrable passion for UX/UI Design
Just as importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging yourself and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Work at a promising startup with experienced leaders and an ambitious culture.
- Likes to dress casually
Education & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Design
- Comfortable working on a Scrum team
- Strong problem-solving abilities, disciplined and detail-oriented
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Be an early stage contributor in one of the hottest startups in North America run by a proven team with successful startup experience
- We provide a competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- An excellent benefits package including health, life, dental and vision
- Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team that works hard and has fun doing it
CareCru is the creator of Donna™, a virtual dental practice assistant, powered by AI, that grows and manages dental practices. Through Donna, dental practices can grow and more effectively manage their business while drastically enhancing the patient experience.
What about the culture?! We are an ambitious team of no-nonsense, risk-takers that thrive in a swing for the fences culture. We are positive, passionate, and a lot of fun to work with. We take no shortcuts and constantly strive to be the best in the world at what we do.