Senior Production Designer
Posted: Sep 21, 2020
NJI has a position for a talented senior production designer who wants to further their skills in design leadership and content visualization at our new Singapore office. In this mid-level role, you will join a dedicated global team in producing top quality work for one of the world's most recognizable brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you'll specialize in the design of visuals for both Global and APAC focused policy channels, including storytelling through presentations, data visualization,
- You work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, video editors, and art directors that produces world-class work across time zones.
- This job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- Good communication skills are important. You'll offer client-facing consultation, and serve as the primary design force in our new office.
- Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and are a guardian of process.
- You're a guardian of brand guidelines and cross-cultural design.
- For this role, we're looking for a designer with around 3 years of experience.
- You have solid Photoshop and Indesign Skills.
- You are up for the challenge of helping form a new office in a new region.
- You have incredible typography skills.
- You have a hidden talent for keynote, powerpoint, and google slides.
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you're a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger jobs with little supervision.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- You are always on the lookout for process efficiencies.
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focused.
- You are well-versed in project management software, production tricks, and panda videos.
- You are a clear communicator and are happy to work with designers from all over the world.
All candidates must be Singapore based.
Oh, and thanks for reading this all the way through. To be clear, we're not interested in hearing from recruiters, recruiters who claim not to be "recruiters," headhunters, or staffing companies.
How To Apply:
We can't wait to hear from you! To apply for the position, please send us a cover letter and resume. Email your application to, [email protected] and include the words "Singapore Design Panda" in your subject line.