App Annie: Senior Salesforce Developer (Contract) (San Francisco)
Posted: Oct 10, 2018
App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You are responsible for creating and maintaining functionality within CRM application, Salesforce. You work closely with the Salesforce Business Analyst and other team members to increase functionality and continually move the organization forward.
How will you be doing this?
- Develop, maintain and support the Salesforce application as well as documents the applications.
- Work closely with Salesforce platform related external vendors as well as internal customers.
- Record, track and resolve detailed business and technical issues.
- Work within a small team to respond quickly to user requests which involves reviewing request and providing functional evaluations on possible solutions.
- Analyze various solutions to meet business needs of Revenue Operations.
- Develop processes and procedures to support overall departmental goals and objectives.
- Keep up with current CRM, Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud tools available through the CRM developer portal.
- Act as Quality Assurance liaison whenever necessary as related to new functionality rollout and manage the technical debt of Salesforce Platform to minimum.
- Maintain a repository of all project work for IT review.
What will you bring to the team?
- Salesforce Developer Certification required.
- Able to multitask and switch between a variety of projects.
- Experienced in integrating with third party APIs, such as Google Maps, Adobe CM, or Open Source.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce governor limits and knowledge of working around them and proficient in writing unit test that achieve near 100% coverage.
- Fundamental understanding of basic software lifecycle development methodologies.
- Development experience with class frameworks and libraries.
- Understands Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Eager to learn and adapt new technologies at a fast pace in the company.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Ability to work onsite in our San Francisco office is required.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A beautiful office located in the heart of downtown SF within walking distance of the Montgomery BART station and other public transportation routes.