HelloFresh: Senior Security Engineer at HelloFresh (Berlin, Germany) (Berlin, Germany)
Posted: Mar 14, 2019
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years, we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. Were now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it's a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award-winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of the Security team, you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross-functional agile company setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our Security team and help us to improve our security programme!
About the job:
- Enhance the security posture of corporate infrastructure and services
- Develop or implement tooling to detect and mitigate threats
- Help colleagues to understand prevent security threats
- Interface with other teams, and take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience of automated and manual security testing of systems, processes
- Experience developing and building tools in PHP, Python, Go or Ruby
- Exposure to digital forensics and incident response
- You know how to run a Phishing Campaign
- Enthusiasm and passion for security and staying abreast of new attacks and adversarial TTPs
- Understanding of large scale AWS security architecture is a plus
- Experience with operating system internals, file systems, programming language design, compilers
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You have great communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have a data-driven mindset
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient