Stott and May: Senior Sitecore Developer (Remote) at Stott and May (Atlanta, GA) (Atlanta, GA)
Posted: Apr 12, 2019
Title: Senior Software Developer (Sitecore, ASP.Net MVC, C#)
Location: REMOTE or Greater New York City Area
We are partnered with a globally recognized health & wellness, vitamin retailer which is headquartered in New York but looking for a REMOTE-based Senior Software Developer.
This role will be working closely in their high-volume eCommerce site running on the Sitecore platform while you'll also be working with ASP.Net MVC and C# in building other custom applications & integrations.
My client is growing, having already expanded through several noteworthy and strategic acquisitions with more planned in growing their product line & diversity this year, including the launch of an all-new line.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of Sitecore Development experience
- Recent & relevant ASP.Net MVC and C# development experience
- Recent experience in the eCommerce industry is a MUST, ideally with a high-volume site
- Experience with SQL Server
- TFS, Git or other modern source code systems experience
- Experience in HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap, Responsive Web Design
- Certifications within Sitecore Development are a plus, but not required.
This role is actively interviewing and ready to hire!
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]