BentoBox: Senior Software Engineer at BentoBox (New York, NY) (New York, NY)
Posted: Mar 1, 2019
We’re looking for a senior software engineer to help build the world’s best digital operations platform for restaurants. Our current technology stack consists mostly of Django / Python and React, but we are always looking to use the tools that are most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Work with designers, product managers, and other engineers to implement new features on our platform
- Contribute clean, clear, high quality production code
- Help the product and design team work through the product specification, design and feasibility process
- Contribute unit and integration tests for new and existing features
- Provide effective and constructive feedback on other engineer’s contributions
- Research and recommend new technologies, help set best practices and coding standards
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 4+ years of experience writing production code
- Some experience with writing code within the context of a web based framework such as Django or Rails
- Some level of experience with React (with or without Redux)
Please share with us why you’re interested in this position. Include a link to your Github account, or any other public code samples you’d like to share with us.