Breu: Senior Software Engineer at Breu (San Jose, CA) (San Jose, CA)
Posted: Jan 20, 2020
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules, writing end to end tests and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, wed like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, design and implement efficient code and tests throughout the software development life cycle
- Review, test and debug team members code
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Write User Manuals and Guides
- Work/life balance
- Diverse tech stacks and cross-training
- Competitive compensation
- Team member discounts
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Paid vacation
- Remote work
- Collaborative and solution-oriented teams
- Educational Assistance