BUMP: Senior Software Engineer (Front End Web) at BUMP (London, UK) (London, UK)
Posted: Jun 11, 2020
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer that’s motivated to help us bring the BUMP experience to web. BUMP already has a buzzing 2.5 million person strong community that’s active on mobile but we're seriously excited about the enormous opportunity web represents and have a roadmap full of incredible projects specifically for web - we see this as a critical channel for our entire business.
You'll be working incredibly closely with our Director of Engineering, Senior Product Designer and CEO to define and deliver future versions of our web app. We’re a small, nimble team that cares deeply about what we build, how we build it, and the people who love BUMP. Being one of the first engineers at the company, you will have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and define the early foundation of BUMP. As you grow and as BUMP grows, you will be able to take future leadership roles and define large aspects of our technology and culture. We believe in strong equity packages too so we're all fully behind what we're building together at BUMP.
- 3+ years front end experience
- Deep knowledge of React
- CS degree or relevant work experience
- Experience with functional programming
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- A love of learning and passion for writing clean, elegant code that other people can read
- Experience with reactive programming
- Have a real passion for user experience
- Sneaker/streetwear addiction