Security and Safety Things GmbH (A Bosch IoT Start-Up): Senior Software Engineer (Hybris) at Bosch IoT Start-up at Security and Safety Things GmbH (A Bosch IoT Start-Up) (München, Germany) (München, Germany)
Posted: Oct 21, 2019
The Store and the Developer Console are based on a shared back-end that, is based on Hybris. Together the Store and the Developer Console form a Marketplace solution for our Ecosystem. The store allows security companies to purchase apps that will be install in the cameras that are part of the Ecosystem. The Developer Console is a web platform where App Developer companies can upload apps based on our OS, make them available to purchase, check payouts status, verify possible crash occurrences on their apps and more.
As Hybris Developer you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Implementing an e-commerce solution as part of a comprehensive ecosystem
- Developing features for a shopping community in an up-to-date technology stack
- Accompanying features from conception to deployment
- Contributing actively in finding technical solutions
- Working iteratively in an agile scrum team
- Benefit from operating within a lived DevOps culture
- Building software in a test driven environment with fast feedback cycles
- Being part of an open minded team with years of hands-on e-commerce experience
- Personality: You are eager to learn and use new technologies. You are characterized as a person with good problem solving and communication skills.
- Work practice: Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- Know-How: Knowledge of and experience with Hybris: Accelerator, PCM, B2B, ideally with latest versions, interfaces to third party-systems as well as a good understanding of design patterns.
- Languages: Excellent English skills are required
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience in software development