Zalando SE: Senior Software Engineer - Marketing Tech (Java) at Zalando SE (Berlin, Germany) (Berlin, Germany)
Posted: Oct 9, 2019
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and implement the Marketing Tech platform within our Demand division and heavily drive marketing automation. You’ll work with Springboot, AWS/Kubernetes, Nakadi/Kafka, interface a range of 3rd party applications such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Accengage, AirShip and Contentful in order to build a complete end-to-end solution.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Interface internal and external API and providing complete solutions specific to our business case. Optimize our tooling landscape and heavily drive marketing automation (e-mail, push notifications, etc.)
- Be a partner with front-end and back-end developers, product managers, UI/UX designers in producing end-to-end solutions
- Embrace>open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service, and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 13 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell.
Our Tech department builds and drives our own customer facing applications and internal services on top of Zalando’s platform services. We have a strong focus on customer experience and learn and experiment how we can engage them even more. Being a member of a CFA tech department, consisting of about 50 engineers, UX designers and product managers, this position will allow you to directly impact the business mission of Zalando Lounge. Our software engineers own their code and decide on technical frameworks being used and have the opportunity to implement best practices whilst the team is growing.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.