Jun Group: Senior Software Engineer, Server-Side Technologies at Jun Group (New York, NY) (New York, NY)
Posted: Feb 1, 2019
The word JUN means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Our mobile ad platform delivers millions of engagements across devices for clients like Intel, LG, Zynga, EA, and TechCrunch. These brands rely on us to reach their audience because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for a senior software engineer to join our amazing server team. This position is full-time, on-site in our New York headquarters, and will report to the Director of Server Software Development. Jun Group will only consider candidates for this position who are currently legally authorized to work in the United States.
Who you are
- You enjoy a fun, creative, and engaging working atmosphere free of brilliant jerks
- You want to be part of a small team inside a large company with massive opportunity for growth
- You enjoy collaboration with other teams including product, biz dev, and our in-house QA team
- You eagerly dig into complex engineering problems
What we do
- Experiment with new tech to find the right tool for the job
- Maintain high code quality through code reviews and automated tests
- Use Kanban to manage multiple releases per week
- Participate in and improve Dev Ops for our primary revenue generating applications
How we do it
- IntelliJ IDEA / TeamCity
- AWS (EC2, EB, RDS)
- Google Cloud (BiqQuery, Dataflow, Cloud Functions)
What we offer
- A highly competitive compensation package
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, work from home, and sick days
- Annual personal development budget to attend a conference of your choice
- Designated time to work on the company-related projects you feel strongly about
- Macbook Pros, dual monitors, and a quiet working space
- Catered lunch at least once a week
- Monthly company events
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay top dollar for the right person, and there are plenty of perks. Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note explaining why you’re right for the job.
Total compensation is based on experience. We welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into the developer profession, and advocate strongly for hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.