Vezeeta: Senior UI/UX Designer - Cairo - Egypt at Vezeeta (Cairo, Egypt) (Cairo, Egypt)
Posted: Jun 12, 2020
Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
As a fundamental member of the Product Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Spearhead a top to bottom UX and visual redesign of all products – from web to IOS to Android and beyond.
- Be the voice of UX and heavily influence design within the company.
- Gather key insights into customer behavior to find their unmet & unspoken needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management to drive product strategy and the development road map.
- Create clean, straight-forward, innovative user interfaces.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Software Engineering or Applied Arts is preferred.
- 5+ Years of Experience in UI/UX Design.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Experience in developing highly interactive Web applications.
- Aware in creating wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrable UX & design leadership and people management experience.
- Working across Projects
- Industry experience is a plus
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.