BCG Platinion: (Senior) User Experience Designer (m/f/d) at BCG Platinion (Berlin, Deutschland) (Berlin, Deutschland)
Posted: Jan 27, 2020
For our location in Berlin we are looking for a (Senior) User Experience Designer.
Do you see yourself as the creative link in the innovation process? Welcome to the team!
Digital strategies and concepts only have value if they are expertly designed. As a member of our Design & Engineering Team, you will help to validate new business and process innovations for our global clients by creating user interfaces for early-stage products. Together with colleagues from The Boston Consulting Group, you will work in a fast-moving and agile environment on a wide range of cutting-edge topics.
As a UX designer, you design intuitive and engaging customer journeys and man-machine interactions. You will need to quickly familiarize yourself with the respective business context, have a high degree of empathy, and be up-to-date with the latest design trends. If you start at the senior level, you take overall responsibility for the creative process.
Creative opportunities available to you
- Creating experiences and helping define strategy at the executive level across many industries
- Being part of a diverse and highly collaborative team of colleagues tackling challenging problems
- Managing the UI design process from research and ideation to prototyping and creating MVPs
- Enjoying an innovative state-of-the-art technological environment with exciting career prospects
- Over 5 years of industry experience designing a range of high-quality interfaces for top clients
- Degree in interface design, human-computer interaction, product design, or a related field
- Experience with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Fluid UI, or Adobe XD
- Experience with agile and user-centered design methodologies and processes
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
Do you impress others with your collaborative team spirit and communicate confidently in German and English? Are you open-minded with a strong desire for innovation and able to effectively manage deadlines? Are you prepared to travel from time to time? If so, we offer excellent opportunities!
Any further questions? Please contact Mike Stertz: +49 (0)221 5895 8324