Interos: Senior UX Designer at Interos (Arlington, VA) (Arlington, VA)
Posted: Jan 10, 2020
Interos is changing the future now on how organizations find risk and innovation in their network of business relationships (supply chain).
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who thrives on cross-team collaboration in a fast-paced organization and being the business leader that drives innovative solutions and programs to success. Bring your organizational and process driven creativity and your extroverted compulsion to talk to, learn from, and evangelize everyone. We know that you make things happen. Make them happen here!
- Partner with existing product designers, product managers, developers, data scientists and data engineers to understand customer issues, design innovative solutions, and ship finished products that allow our customers to make fast and accurate decisions about their business\
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Interos' business objectives, customer use cases, and competition - by conducting or participating in relevant research, competitive analysis, and other deep thinking activities.
- Develop personas, wireframes, and beautiful high-fidelity designs that clearly communicate design intent
- Build interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs in response to peer and user feedback
- Support development team as they deliver products that implement your designs.
- Uphold high standards for visual and interaction design, while contributing to our existing design system in a measurable way.
- 5+ years of UX design, visual design, or other applicable design experience with a solid understanding of design process, best practices, and Agile software development methodology
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems
- A high level of expertise with UX tools (Sketch/InVision), and other product tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Focused on providing excellent customer experiences that ensure high end-user satisfaction
- Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication and collaboration skills
- You have helped ship early-stage/startup products before, ideally in the SaaS/B2B
- Experience with data visualization (especially graph visualization), big data, complex enterprise applications
- Understanding of machine learning concepts, examples, and benefits.