Senior UX Designer at MediaMonks BA
Posted: Jun 11, 2020
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Palermo-based position, you'll join a dedicated project team as a Sr. UX designer.
- You'll help to shape the projects by bringing fresh ideas to the table, putting a spin on content and interaction ideas to elevate the experience to new heights.
- You propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You conceptualize work from the point of view of how the customer experience will be benefited.
- You'll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and prototypes, shaping these from scratch as well as completing those already in the works.
- You know the importance of understanding content and applying it to storytelling with your UX work
- You create crystal-clear briefings for our visual designers and produce lean documentation of features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
- In this senior role, you'll help steer the UX ship, reporting to the UX Director and UX Lead but also working alongside peers, helping manage and mentor younger UX designers.
- You'll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
Join the Most Awesome Creative Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you'll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If you meet and exceed this profile, we'd love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you're the right Monk for the job. We'd love to probe your personal pitch.
- You must have 5 years of experience working as a UX Designer at a high, international level.
- You speak Spanish and English.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- You're familiar with prototyping tools like Marvel and Framer, knowing Origami Studio will earn you bonus points.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- In our line of business, there's a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of 'em.
- You're fascinated by how people interact with technology in practice.
- You have knowledge and experience in validating your design decisions with users via creation of hypothesis and testing approaches.
- You're knowledgeable about interaction and customer-centric design.
- You're always up-to-date with the latest (design) trends and innovations.
- You're meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- Last but not least, you are a true team player with very likeable social skills.
Email me at : [email protected]