Senior UX Designer in Europe
Posted: Apr 20, 2021
About The Role
We are looking for an ambitious, hard working, well organized UX designer to create meaningful, impactful designs. In particular, someone who can build prototypes, conduct user interviews, prepare user flows, interpret user behavior, perform market research, create sketches and write documentation. Your role is to understand what users need, how they think, how they behave, their pains, and opportunities. Then, you'll have to iterate actively with prototypes at all levels of design fidelity, informed by user research, market trends, and business goals. We are looking for someone with great attention to detail, high empathy, and an interest in human behavior.
About Creative Navy
Creative Navy is a UX/UI design studio with a history of 10+ years. We work on challenging projects in multiple industries (medical, electronics, data science, fintech, etc.) with a focus on embedded UI, software, mobile and web apps. Our customers are category leaders and ambitious ventures. We work very closely with their teams to conceptualise forward looking products that solve real world problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding product and business objectives and using data to iterate and inform design and product decisions.
- Producing wireframes and high-fidelity, interactive prototypes for new products and features.
- Conducting user interviews and analysing analytics data to guide clients on design directions.
- Mapping and simplifying complex design workflows.
- Working with other colleagues to ideate and explore design directions for new products.
- Participating in design critiques with the team and with clients.
- Great communicator, proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in planning, documenting, and leading design and research projects.
- Capable of translating complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes and prototypes.
- Great visual design taste.
- Strong background in UX best practices.
- Approach matters rigorously and analytically.
- Highly productive, conscientious and a kind and fun person to work with.
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to cope with ambiguity.
- 4+ years of work experience as a UX Designer with an excellent portfolio showcasing your UX work.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonuses
- Flash bonuses
- Company activities
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior level designers
- Work on projects that allow you to use exciting, cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
- Apple hardware
- We're small enough to allow you to have a big impact
- We're large enough to provide structure and clarity
- Global, multicultural organization
Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success. If the above describes you, please be sure to submit your portfolio along with your resume.