Deloitte Deutschland: Senior UX Designer (m/w/d) at Deloitte Deutschland (Düsseldorf, Deutschland) (Düsseldorf, Deutschland)
Posted: Oct 29, 2021
Digital verändert alles. Wir sind vernetzter, informierter, interaktiver. Das bietet uns mehr Möglichkeiten stellt aber auch Risiken dar. Marken, die in dieser neuen Welt erfolgreich sein wollen, brauchen daher eine neue Art von Partner einen Partner, der die traditionellen Silos von Strategie, Kreativität und Technologie aufbricht und vereint. Und da kommen wir ins Spiel.
For our teams in Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are looking for committed reinforcement.
Exciting tasks await you
- Development of creative and innovative concepts for a wide range of digital touchpoints (website, shop, app, business application, etc.) in the B2C, B2B and B2E context
- Collaborative working environment in cross-functional international project teams and an agile project setup (Scrum)
- Management of the UX stream on larger projects and close cooperation with the product owners of our customers
- Consulting and support of the entire course of the project from user research to implementation, including the preparation and implementation of workshops
- Regular exchange and continuous development in our interdisciplinary team of UX designers, UI designers and frontend developers (Web, iOS & Android)
You are a specialist in this:
- 7+ years of professional experience in the (digital) agency environment, sound and practical experience in the implementation of digital projects (meaningful portfolio of already completed work)
- Professional handling of common UX design tools, such as Sketch, Invision, Axure or similar.
- Secure application of the essential UX methods, such as user research, user testing, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, lean UX and corresponding workshop/design thinking techniques
- Experience with agile project methods and in-depth knowledge in related disciplines such as UI design and frontend development
- Structured, self-reliant way of working and confident appearance/presentation
- Team player Mentality, motivation, resilience, flexibility and improvisation talent even in stressful situations
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for digital trends and technologies
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising, international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door principle. Another plus point: Thanks to a variety of continuing education programs, we bring you a big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Are you interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please direct your application to the Deloitte recruiting team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities corresponds to our self-image and we therefore welcome your application. We ask for your understanding that due to the applicable General Data Protection Regulation, we can only accept online applications via our recruiting management system.
If you have any questions about applying to Deloitte, our FAQs will help you quickly. Our application instructions give you concrete advice on how to successfully apply via our online portal:
What impact will you make?