Capital Markets Gateway, Inc.: Senior UX/Product Designer at Capital Markets Gateway, Inc. (Seattle, WA) (Seattle, WA)
Posted: Feb 7, 2019
CMG is searching for a Senior-Level Product Designer. Your role will be a blend of UX, design, and product management. We’re looking for someone that can own the experience of using our product. You’ll work alongside our industry expert founders and our experienced engineering team. We’re all working on a vision, and we need a collaborative Product Designer that can bring that vision to life.
This is an opportunity to become the first full time UX/UI employee at CMG.
- Help define and embed the CMG brand into our product.
- Create a cohesive design system that will become the building blocks of our React.js application.
- Work with the founders and engineers to launch new features in our application from initial idea through implementation.
- Find creative and elegant solutions while navigating complex business requirements and user scenarios.
- Talk to our customers. Perform user research and solicit feedback to make our product better.
- Integrate insights from analytics tools (e.g. mixpanel, google analytics) into our decision making process.
- Recommend and create design patterns around latest UX best practices.
- UX ownership: 4+ years
- Wireframe & high fidelity component design (Sketch, Photoshop): 4+ years
- Agile project management: 2+ years
- Web app focused design: 4+ years
- Previous work at a startup
- Fintech Industry experience
- Mobile app focused design
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- A/B testing