Vodafone: Senior UX/UI Designer - MyVodafone App at Vodafone (London, UK) (London, UK)
Posted: Dec 30, 2021
Location: The Speechmark, London (Blended Working - defined below)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours
Safety Notice: To ensure candidate and employee safety, we are continuing with our virtual hiring and onboarding processes until further notice.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior UX/UI Designer in our Digital Experience team, you will improve the quality of experience for our existing customers through the optimisation of our My Vodafone App (our customer self-service mobile app).
You will work closely with a wide range of people from across the business to understand and interpret requirements, identify opportunities, and communicate design strategy and rationale.
You will rapidly produce prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
You will strive for consistency and scale in your team’s design through contributing and promoting our Design System process. You will define standards and provide mentoring and training to junior members of the team, as and when required.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be a creative problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative, Agile environment.
- You will have a proven ability to act as a leader in building relationships with senior stakeholders from various disciplines and influencing others
- You will be passionate about developing strategies derived from insight, with the mastery of your craft to turn these into products (both interactions and visuals) adhering to user-centred design principles.
- You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for multi-variant testing
- You will be proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Axure, InVision etc).
Vodafone UK’s blended working approach means you’ll come to your contracted hub location office as and when needed to get things done for your role and for tasks that require it, otherwise you will be able to work from home. Our ‘Office in a Box’ home-working kit will be available for all who need it during your onboarding journey.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. We’re proud to provide a Reconnect programme with flexibility for individuals returning to work after a career break. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
Together we can
Vodafone UK are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.