Social Media Design
Posted: Aug 2, 2022
What we're looking for
Dots per inch is seeking a talented individuals who possesses a zeal to create unique and groundbreaking designs. You'll partner with our a team of designers and stakeholders at DPI to create a unique social media and digital marketing. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Dot Per. Inch.
- Help guide our overall execution through, design, execution and coordination.
- Report directly to the design team and or cliental representative
- Manage all design systems and operations for the clients as well as the studio.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Partner closely with the team and founder to communicate outcomes and designs.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your roadmap at company-wide checkins.
- 1+ years studio or client experience as a graphic/social media designer.
- Good communication skills and zeal for ownership.
- Deep understanding of branding and communication design processes.
- Flexible and focussed on solutions for brand and logo identities systems.
- Ability to learn and execute your ideas with confidence.
- Work from home.
- a fun filled team of artists and designers.
- Weekly workshops and trainings.
Dots Per. Inch or DPI is a cloud-based design studio based out of New Delhi, India.
We specialise in creating distinctive and desirable service brands and product experiences.
Our band of designers and curators strive to execute a driven yet functional design process, with a focus on a more user centric approach.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Add your resume along with your expectations for this role.
- Send along links that best showcase you've worked and done in the past.