FreightHub GmbH: Software Architect (m/f/d) at FreightHub GmbH (Berlin, Germany) (Berlin, Germany)
Posted: Jan 24, 2020
- Support our teams with the evolution of our event-driven microservice architecture
- Help us in technical requirements analysis and effort estimation
- Support us in designing the Engineering Roadmap
- Conduct learning sessions to share knowledge and create understanding
- Plan and introduce larger architectural changes
- Engineering Star: You show that you can master the latest technologies and that you are versatile with modern languages, tools, and workflows.
- Driver: You want to work on real world problems that create an impact in our world; you work hard to build a great product and take ownership for delivering high-quality codeSage
- Architect: You have deep knowledge about software architecture and design, about infrastructure and software engineering workflowsPassionate
- Teacher: You enjoy teaching and developing the technical skills of othersTeam
- Player: You love to work with a diverse team on solving complex problems.
- React frontend, NodeJS and Typescript backend, MongoDB and an event-driven microservice architecture running on Google Cloud Platform