Cloudreach: Software Delivery Engineer at Cloudreach (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Mar 29, 2019
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The Software Delivery Engineer provides technical delivery support engagements where Cloudreach software is involved. They work closely with Technical Account Managers to ensure that delivery requirement are met from both a timelines and quality perspective, as well as with technical support teams to remediate any issues or blockers to software delivery. As SDE's are at the forefront of technical delivery, they are integral to software improvement processes and should work with product and commercial teams to help define stronger value propositions and improved delivery processes.
What will you do at Cloudreach?
- Work with Technical Account Managers to on-board and support the delivery process of software offerings for clients.
- Provide a point of assistance to field or escalate technical client questions about Cloudreach software products.
- Work closely with Technical Support team to ensure timelines and deliverables are met, raising L1/L2 tickets where delivery is blocked and managing expectation with Technical Account Managers.
- Feedback into continuous improvement processes and help evolve of software products to improve delivery, feature benefits or lower the cost of delivery (e.g. identify delivery hotspots to automate).
What do we look for?
- Four-year degree (or work experience equivalent) and 2+ years of experience with a proven advanced skill-set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft and related technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud offerings and solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS).
- Previous customer service experience dealing directly with external customers, and presentations to executive audiences.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking protocols.
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services.
- Preferred background with VM and/or HyperV.
- Preferred background with Linux and Windows server administration, and network architecture.
- Private/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, migrations, patterns, and practices.
- Familiarity with Active Directory and migration services.
- Familiarity with Azure IaaS, Azure AD, Networking, and other Azure Infrastructure services.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft System Center technologies.
- Working knowledge of powerShell scripting and automation.
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and iphone or google pixel (your pick!)
- Unique cloudy culture -- we work hard and play hard
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Fully stocked kitchen and team cloudy lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday
- Office amenities like pool tables and Xbox on the big screen TV
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits and 401k match
If you want to learn more, check us out on Glassdoor. Not if. When will you join Cloudreach?