LanceSoft Inc: Software Developer at LanceSoft Inc (Charlotte, NC) (Charlotte, NC)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
Job DescriptionJob Title: Software Developer III
Location:Charlotte, NC 28202
Seeking an innovative and passionate Mid-Level Front-End Developer to help build the next generation of our award-winning, online banking web applications used by millions of customers.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about front-end technology and have experience developing dynamic, responsive web applications.
- As a Mid-Level Front-End Developer, you will help your team on its journey to create innovative digital banking products for our customers.
- Partner with business, UX design and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies.
- Develop new features, components and unit tests for a single page application.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience with HTML5 and web template engines – Markdown, Handlebars, etc.
- Experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experience with user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code.
- Experience with developing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility.
- Experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites.
- Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods.
- Experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies.
- Experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
- Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
- Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
For more detail, please reach out:
Email: [email protected]