Siemens AG: Software Developer at Siemens AG (Vejle, Denmark) (Vejle, Denmark)
Posted: Aug 15, 2019
Job ID: 14191
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the Position
For our Product Integrity & Warranty Management team, we are looking for a Software Developer. As a Software Developer you maintain our Sales approval web-application containing all our sales projects and portfolio, through bug fixing, continuous enhancements, and further functionality development according to business requirements. Our web-application is supporting SGRE sales projects globally.
What are my responsibilities?
As Software Developer you will be responsible for the bug fixing, maintenance and further development of the application used to accommodate our Technical Sales approval process. More specifically you will have the responsibility to:
- Stabilize the application and making it robust (bug fixing and continuous maintenance)
- Improve performance and accommodate new business requirements (building new features)
- Automate interfaces to other approval process applications
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have experience on software development using C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6,
- Generic knowledge on network, Web services and IT tools will be an added advantage
- Experience with AngularJS and JQuery will be a plus
- You know how to work following the Agile methodology: SCRUM, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming will be added advantage
- As a person you are proactive, independent and solution oriented
- Your English proficiency is at a professional level, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via [email protected] Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s