Facebook: Software Developer, Business Operations Engineering at Facebook (Sunnyvale, CA) (Sunnyvale, CA)
Posted: Jan 22, 2020
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This is your chance to work on the team that helps Facebook Operations by building and maintaining better support systems through enhanced tooling & infrastructure. As a member of Business Operations Engineering team, you will be the technical arm for our operational teams that support a number of Facebook products and business needs. Together, you will design, develop, and support creative solutions used worldwide. This is your chance to join the team that helps build intelligent and efficient tooling to ensure that people who use and rely on Facebook have the best possible experiences.
- Deliver robust, scalable technical solutions for thousands of Facebook employees around the world
- Become an expert in our operational products
- Provide consultancy to our stakeholder, peer engineering and product teams
- Solve technical, operational and escalation issues, delivering the highest level of satisfaction
- Deliver data-driven, impactful results
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent degree and experience)
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience writing self-documented code
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with or in support of global communities
- Experience building operational solutions
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]