iPipeline: Software Engineer at iPipeline (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Jan 8, 2019
iPipeline® a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the financial services industry announced the acquisition of TCP LifeSystems, a software solutions provider to life and pensions/annuity insurance companies in the US, UK, Canada, and Ireland. TCPs digital Policy Administration System (PAS) is being localized for the US. The following modules are part of the initial localization effort; billing, claims, reinsurance, a policyholder portal, and distribution management. By combining Resonant underwriting, iGO® e-App and DocFast® for e-Delivery with the new PAS module, iPipeline is better able to support the digital ambitions of its customers. The PAS is currently in use with major providers of life insurance within the UK and Ireland.
Through our SaaS solutions, we accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations, and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers, and general agencies) and consumers. Our innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer (TCP) in our Exton or Philadelphia (PA) offices. Visit www.ipipeline.com/careers.
Position PurposeTCP LifeSystems deliver software solutions to the Life and Pensions/Annuities industry globally. We have established their position as an industry leader through a forward-thinking and intelligent approach and are ready to invite like-minded individuals to join at an exciting time in the companys development. We are looking for a Software Engineer (C# / SQL), so if you are looking for career progression within an environment that encourages new ideas and solutions, then we invite you to get in touch.
The Software Engineer (C#/SQL) will be involved in providing sophisticated solutions to clients on a range of platforms.Skills & Qualifications
- Practical, hands-on experience of C# or Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Proactive, organised and able to work to deadlines
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or related
- Web Services (WCF, ASMX, SOAP, REST)
- WebForms and/or MVC
- Understanding of Data Modelling
- Experience within the Financial Services or Life Insurance industry
- This position will require up to 50% travel
- This person must be able to commit to extended trips to London, England within the first 12 months