Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®: Software Engineer (C#/HTML5/SQL) at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (Sioux Falls, SD) (Sioux Falls, SD)
Posted: Sep 10, 2019
Do you have a passion for software development and would love the opportunity to work with the following technologies; HTML 5, C#, .NET and SQL Server? If so, this might be a great new opportunity for you! We’re seeking to hire a Software Engineer who is part of the CRM Synapsys team that develops, designs, and test roles for the CRM product. This team works with support, installation and training teams, as well numerous other product groups. The Software Engineer will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements, as well as all phases of the software development lifecycle. Ideal candidates will have the ability to multitask and remain organized in the midst of multiple projects and proactively learn in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and advance in the software engineering capacity and could move into senior and lead positions.
The CRM Synapsys team is responsible for development, design, and testing of the CRM Synapsys Customer Relationship suite of products and custom work requests. Candidates will be joining this tight-knit group of like-minded individuals on this team of 6 developers who all reside out of the Sioux Falls, SD office.
This position can be hired in Sioux Falls, SD.
- Minimum 18 months of experience with SQL Server.
- Minimum 18 months of experience with C#/.NET OR HTML 5.
- Associates or Bachelors degreep preferred.
- Experience with Visual Studio highly preferred.
- Experience with multi-tier applications.
- Experience in the Financial Services sector.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Basic understanding of Agile development methodology.