AppOnboard: Software Engineer for World Changing Company - #YourAppStartsHere at AppOnboard (Los Angeles, CA) (Los Angeles, CA)
Posted: Apr 10, 2019
Hello! AppOnboard is looking for a Software Engineer - Mid-Level to work on our Engineering team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. Must have at least 2 to 4 years of experience making frontend contributions to web applications.
AppOnboard is a next-gen platform that powers Full-Fidelity Demos, which allow users to instantly experience an app or game in the highest quality possible before downloading it. AppOnboard enables app and game testing, driving insights to product teams and optimizing app launches and onboarding.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to have an impact at one of the hottest startups in Los Angeles and top companies defining the future of app development. We secured $30 million dollars of funding in 2018! Watch our COO Bryan Buskas talk about AppOnboard with Cheddar on the NYSE!
Be an integral team member of our growing engineering team in a hands-on capacity, contributing both to the codebase and the team’s professional development
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and QA to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Help us realize our long-term product vision by turning it to tactical goals and requirements
- Provide input and lead improvements in engineering procedures and processes
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, UX and layout strategy
- Experience with building cross-platform desktop apps
- Proficiency in at least one modern computer language such as Node.js, Java, C#
- Strong software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Hands on knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, CI/CP pipeline, and operations
- Experience with SCRUM practice
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend