JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: Software Engineer - Full Stack - Associate at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Buenos Aires, Argentina) (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Posted: Jul 13, 2020
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 5+ years of professional software development experience in a variety of programming languages
* Software development experience in one or more of the following: Python, C, C++, Java, Go
* Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
* Experience developing user-facing software
* Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including ES6, HTML5 and CSS3
* Experience with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks such as AngularJS or REACT
* Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
* Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field or technical experience
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.