Edgestream Partners, L.P.: Software Engineer (Python, Linux) at Edgestream Partners, L.P. (Princeton, NJ) (Princeton, NJ)
Posted: Oct 12, 2017
Edgestream Partners, L.P. is an algorithmic hedge fund founded in 2003. We build robust, high-quality software that we run and manage on a global network of compute servers. Our software implements real-time mathematical models (using Machine Learning) that trade around the clock in many of the world’s financial markets and asset classes.
We are a small group of scientists and software engineers who take pride in our software craftsmanship and are looking to add a software engineer to our team.
This team member will:
- Develop new features for our trading platform
- Implement trading for new strategies, markets, and asset classes
- Deploy, run, and oversee monitoring of our trading platform
- Collect, interpret, munge, move, store, and wrangle data from a wide variety of sources
- Maintain and extend our parallel, distributed computing environment