Smaato: Solutions Engineer / Sales Engineer (f/m/d) at Smaato (Hamburg, Germany) (Hamburg, Germany)
Posted: Jan 2, 2019
Smaato’s Sales Engineering team is the interface between our most valued clients and everything technical of our platform. Focused on the growth and retention of these high profile clients, this team's efforts are highly visible within the company. The team helps new prospects to understand the technology and the nuances of our product, makes sure the technical integration works smoothly and is done in the best possible fashion. The team also ensures ongoing technical health of existing clients, supports rolling out new product features as well as products and stays in sync with the product team to ensure they build the right things for our clients.
As a Solution Engineer at Smaato you have a deep understanding of the product and the technical background. You are also a great communicator and work with your counterparts on the client side every day. Your main goal is the client's success and to leverage your creativity and technical expertise by identifying technical challenges and their solutions.
- Ensure success of our key clients from a technological perspective
- Develop solutions for complex integrations in cooperation with our clients
- Manage, understand and convey clients' requirements to product management and engineering teams
- Liaise with members of the sales and account management teams as the technical expert
- Handle issues reported by clients and internal teams including verifying the issue, isolating and diagnosing the problem and developing solutions where possible
- Coordinate the solution of identified issues with our clients, product management and engineering teams
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and produce support materials such as guides and documentation
- You have gained at least a few years of experience as Solutions Engineer, Product Support Engineer, Mobile Web/App Developer, Technical Consultant or a similar job with a strong technical background.
- Thorough experience in web technologies are expected, mobile app technologies are strongly preferred.
- Robust understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB), Supply-Side Platforms (SSP), Demand-Side Platforms (DSP) and ad exchanges / networks is an advantage.
- Experience in Android and iOS debugging and development is a plus.
- You have a curious and proactive mindset as well as a customer-oriented attitude.
- Whilst you are a great team player you have the ability to work independently.
- Persistence as well as creativity to get to the bottom of complicated, inconsistent technical issues completes your profile.
- A technical university degree in e.g. Computer Science is desired.
- Business proficient English skills are required.