Queen Associates, Inc.: Sr Front End Developer at Queen Associates, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) (Charlotte, NC)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
Job DescriptionQueen Associates and our client are searching for a Senior Front End Developer for a Direct Placement opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The candidate must work onsite at the client location in Charlotte, NC.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Compensation: $110-120k + benefits
Seeking an innovative and passionate Senior Front-End Developer to help build the next generation of our award-winning, online banking web applications used by millions of customers. The ideal candidate should be passionate about front-end technology, great user experience and have extensive experience developing dynamic, responsive web applications.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will help guide your team on its journey to create innovative digital banking products for our customers.
· Partner with business, UX design and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the
online channel using Agile development methodologies
· Collaborate with other developers on solutions and mentor junior developers
· Enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
· Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans
· Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management
· Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
· Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines -- Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
· Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
· Expert level experience with writing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
· Strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
· Strong working experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
· Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
· Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
· Experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
· Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
Behavioral & Communication Skills
· Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
· Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
· Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
· Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
· Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
· Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
· A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve