M J Brunner Inc: Sr. Drupal/PHP Web Developer (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15222 United States)
Posted: Sep 9, 2021
Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members.
We're currently looking for a Senior Drupal/PHP Web Developer to help us build and deliver engaging digital experiences that drive results for our clients. This role would be part of a cross-functional digital team focused on delivering website and mobile experiences, marketing technology solutions, and custom web application solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, test, implement, and support solutions/enhancement for varied web projects including custom web applications, CMS development, and mobile applications.
· Ability to operate in an environment that leverages Agile and Waterfall methodologies, as well as the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
· Collaborate with internal teams and clients on developing requirements, with ability to generate key assets that guide development lifecycle and quality (system/technical requirements, business requirements, use cases, etc.).
· Work with internal teams to develop and evaluate requirements and processes that provide accurate estimates for level of effort (development, automation, testing, reporting).
· Work with UX, design, and front-end teams to develop project development strategies including system analysis & design, integration, and ongoing management.
· Generate, test, document and deploy overall program code to development, staging, and production environments.
· Prepare and update system documentation as required.
· Maintain a clear history of code using source control tools.
· Participate in, and lead, coding, and deployment standards development with teams.
· Participate in, and lead, team review of code for adherence to standards (peer code review).
· Independently perform problem determination and resolution in the production environment.
· Coordinate testing and debugging for programming changes and assist teams with debugging, whenever necessary.
· Responsible for problem resolution and correction of production/operational problems as assigned.
· Stays up to date with IT technology issues, trends and developments and communicates back to management and departments both issues and opportunities.
· Mentors others in areas of expertise, including current technologies, systems, business practices, and standards.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Deep knowledge of the Drupal application framework, including module and theme layer, views, panels, blocks, and templates.
· Solid experience with Drupal 8/9 platform; Drupal 8 certification is a plus.
· Knowledge of custom Drupal implementations, front-end frameworks, and the ability to create custom technology solutions using the platform.
· Strong experience with PHP, PHP Templating, Laravel framework
· Proven software development experience in PHP / LAMP stack
· Experience managing AWS, Azure, and standard hosting platforms
· Understanding of current web technologies such as React
· Advanced understanding of Git version control.
· 5-7 years web application development experience, with a strong focus on Drupal 8/9
· 2-3 years working in an agency environment
· Mobile application development, and optimizing web sites for mobile display
· Knowledge of modern digital marketing platforms a plus (Pardot, Marketo, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Salesforce)
· eCommerce experience a plus
4 yr. degree in Computer Science preferred
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.
How to Apply: