Modis: Sr. IT Developer (Java) at Modis (Austin, TX) (Austin, TX)
Posted: Mar 7, 2019
Location: Austin, TX
Duration : Long Term Contract
You will play an important role in creating the detailed level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, perform validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation.
- Experience with sound technology understanding of Java (SE 8)/J2EE.
- Experience in development, testing, deployment of applications using of Java, J2EE, Spring Framework 3.0/4.0, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Working experience in Spring modules- core, beans, context, expression language, ORM, maven.
- Knowledge of J2EE framework and design patterns.
- Bonus: Knowledge in client-side scripting frameworks such as AJAX, Bootstrap and Responsive web design ( HTML 5.0 & CSS 3.0)
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Spring,web services, Java
If you are interested in this Java Development job in Austin, TX then please APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Online technical test is a pre-requisite for getting an in-person interview.