Five Below: Sr. Network Engineer at Five Below (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Feb 14, 2019
Position: Sr. Network Engineer
Report To: Director of Infrastructure Technology
Department: Information Technology
The Sr. Network Engineer will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and providing support for the firms global enterprise network. The candidate will actively collaborate with peers across technology to coordinate configuration changes, hardware/software upgrades and implementations. The candidate will have the opportunity to troubleshoot issues that could include local/wide area networks, wireless networks and third-party vendor connections.
- um of 7-10 experience in network engineering
- Current CCNA certification or higher preferred
- In depth knowledge and administration of Cisco IOS and NX-OS platforms including dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP and OSPF.
- Knowledge of wireless LAN technologies and related security.
- Knowledge of VPN and firewall technologies (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Pulse Secure, Meraki).
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting skills, think analytically while working in a fast paced dynamic and growing IT environment and the flexibility to work with a wide range of technologies.
- Forward thinker who designs for not only current business needs but, plans for scalability and longer term solutions.
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities while ensuring successful completion of all items.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Design, architect and support network infrastructure primarily based on Cisco Networks and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Perform network troubleshooting and maintenance of corporate office (1), Co-location (1), distribution centers (3), Azure/AWS cloud Infrastructure and retail stores (750+) DMVPN and Meraki Auto VPN networks
- Install all new networking hardware, systems, and software.
- Advanced Configurations of Cisco Routers and switches supporting data, voice and video networks.
- Configuration of Cisco Nexus Data Center Switches.
- Hands on skills with Wireless networking (Cisco/Aerohive/Meraki), firewalls (Palo Alto/ASA/Meraki) and load balancers (NetScaler).
- Solid skills with EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
- Configuring Network Alerts and advanced monitoring solutions
- Able to troubleshoot complex Networking problems.
- Document Network topology diagrams.
- Configure, administer and maintain network access services, equipment and devices.
- Perform network troubleshooting analysis between servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Document network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Excellent communication skills particularly across functional technical areas.
- Monitor network performance and implement performance tuning.
- Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.
- r and cross train other team members in key skill sets Provi
- de second level support and tracking of all network connectivity issues including vendor escalation. Work
- with the security team to manage and maintain Palo Alto firewall rule sets for network perimeter and internal security.
- Maintain and patch firmware and software on network systems
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer