Jarvis Cole, Inc: Sr. Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer - REMOTE - $180K at Jarvis Cole, Inc (Atlanta, GA) (Atlanta, GA)
Posted: Mar 12, 2019
My retail client is actively recruiting for a REMOTE Sr. Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer to join their massively expanding team with minimal travel requirements (~20%).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain global, online, eCommerce applications.
- Design, develop, implement, test, and support technical solutions for web applications based on functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Adhere to project scope and timelines with an Agile approach.
- Close collaboration with many areas of the company that requires communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills with internal stakeholders.
- Conduct needs assessments, perform root cause analysis and assist in key functions involving requirements gathering with internal stakeholders.
- Implement reliable and scalable web application solutions and e-Commerce applications leveraging the SFCC (Demandware) platform.
- Design and develop Demandware Cartridges which includes developing Pipelines, ISMLs, and Scripts that meet the business requirements.
- Integrate third party LINK cartridges into applications.
- Add customer attributes to system objects and custom site preferences in business manager
- Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles, DW web services, Checkout flow, and import and export feeds.
- Work on Webflow, integration and Service framework, Payments, Business Manager, multi-currency and localization.
- Understand the visual design and UX/UI treatments for new and existing online experiences across viewports in desktop and mobile (web and app).
- Develop solutions for cross-browser and viewports using responsive web design.
- Stays abreast of any industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technologies being used for Salesforce commerce cloud platform.
- Review code written by other team members
Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years of practical experience in software engineering and application architecture.
- 3+ years of experience implementing Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with eCommerce app development is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices in experience design and development of eCommerce websites.
- Solid understanding of web architecture principles and MVC pattern.
- Experience working with multi-site is preferred.
- Global experience is highly preferred.
- Understand architectural principles and coding patterns of Site Genesis.
- Experience in working and executing build scripts using ANT, Grunt/Gulp.
- Deep understanding of how Order, Promotions, Price Books, Shipping methods, Site Preferences, and Administration functions work in Business Manager.
- Understand Import/Export of various objects in Business Manager.
- Utilized SFCC Integration and Service framework to write custom code.
- Performed troubleshooting techniques and Root cause analysis.
- Implemented link cartridges like Payment, API, and content integration.
- Proficient in Development Tool like Eclipse/ Visual Studio or similar tool.
- Worked on inbound and outbound using integration framework.
- Developed customization for Custom Objects, Content, Products and Catalogs, Search, Ordering, Analytics, Site Preferences etc.
- Used Restful services and SOAP for integration.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of using Git/Bitbucket and perform code merge
- Experience performing code merge and write unit test cases.
We are looking to fill this position immediately, if you have the required experience, please apply ASAP.
Here at Jarvis Cole, we are the global leaders in eCommerce recruitment, working with top clients across North America. If you have experience with any eCommerce platform (SAP Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Oracle Commerce Cloud, IBM WebSphere or Magento), please apply.