Xpert Staffing: Sr. Web DesignArchitect - Contract (Job Order # 2132) at Xpert Staffing (Charlotte, NC) (Charlotte, NC)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
A Sr. Web Design Architect (contractor) (Job Order 2132) is needed for growing financial service company located in Charlotte, NC. Chosen contractor has the possibility of full time conversion.
The Sr. Web Design Architect will create and modify UI components using industry standard libraries, review and test team-contributed updates to the frameworks, support developers implementing components in applications and support deployment of UI frameworks during monthly releases.
1. BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience. Financial experience preferred.
2. 3-5 years building with frameworks. One or more of lit-Element, Polymer, jQuery, Angular, React, Vue.
3. 3-5 years writing templates, one or more of lit-HTML, Polymer, Handlebars, JSX
4. Fluent in: ES6 or TypescriptDOM traversal and mNIPULATIONxhr/FETCH
5. Event handling Regular ExpressionsPromises.
6. CSS, Media queries SASS
7. Tools: oNode.js, Webpack, gulp, or grunt Git/Gitlab and Gitflow model
8. Disciples: Object-oriented and modular development
9. Familiar with architectural patterns, MVC or MVVM, Crossbrowser/device development disciple
10. Debugging, Coding for performance, async, lazy loading, etc
11. Coding for section 508 accessibility and screen reader useOptional/Nice to have.
12. Web components features experience
13. Experience working with 3rd party frameworks or tools. Kendo, PrimeNG, jQuery-UI
14. Back-end experience (PHP, ASP.Net)
15. Database experience (MySQL, Mongo, Oracle, SQL Server)
16. CI tools, Jenkins, Gitlab CI
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2132.
SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES need NOT apply!
Company DescriptionXpert Staffing is an Executive/Professional Placement Service firm that specializes in placing Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Human Resource, Marketing, and Sales professionals in permanent and contractual positions within top-notch companies located throughout North Carolina, the Southeast and the Nation.
We provided exceptional service to our clients that range from small businesses to the Fortune 100. We pride ourselves on the ethics and professionalism that has guided our team throughout our careers. We heavily service companies throughout the region by providing Staffing expertise backed by years of professional and loyal, on going customer support that is here now and will be here in the future!
Before attempting to align a candidate with a potential employer, we carefully interview and verify the candidate's desire to be presented to a client by reviewing their qualifications and industry related concerns. Your personal information is just that, "Personal" and is never shared with a client without your expressed consent. We value your trust in the handling your employment needs and only pursue opportunities that are of a well stated match and suited for both employee and employer.