Startup Digital Product Designer
Posted: May 13, 2022
Feedel Ventures (https://feedel.ventures) is the first design-driven startup studio connecting Italian startups to the world.
We just closed our first 1M$ fundraising round, and we want to growth now!
We are an idea lab that creates and develops highly innovative startups from idea to market launch and growth. We are a cross-functional team of international professionals with wide startup and corporate experience, and great attention to diversity. We create start-ups, nurturing them with management, technological and design feed. By joining the Feedel team you will have the unique opportunity to work on multiple start-up projects, on multiple industries (among others Artech, Entertainment, Travel and Food) and in several markets (among others EU, USA, West Africa).
At Feedel, we co-found startups with a long-term time horizon, following them from a simple idea to the development and growth of a company. Feedel is a unique place to start your career, grow your creativity and create something different.
For visionary minds only.
We are looking for a Startup Product Designer to join our design crew!
You will be in charge of the overall art direction of the project translating startup concepts into stunning brand new design.
You will be the owner for the overall creative process across several startup projects.
Now, your responsibilities:
- Create digital product design concepts through brainstorms and other idea-generating sessions involving the startups' team (business, IT, marketing)
- Support UX research activities to inspire innovative startup concepts
- Research and benchmark alternative products or services to the concept
- Investigating users' needs
- Prototyping of User Interfaces suitable for MVP or iterative releases
- Ideation and design of branding and visual identity assets
- Concept and develop investor materials (eg. deck, one pager) and other creative content (eg. landing page and social media assets)
Your main expertise:
- Knowledge of best practices in terms of UX, both in terms of usability and accessibility
- Knowledge of Interaction Design principles for the web and for apps
- UI Prototyping with tools such as XD, Invision, Figma or similar.
Alright, here's a few traits we are looking for:
- Exceptional social skills - Yes, people first, always!
- 1-2+ years of experience in Digital Product Design - Hands-on, no jokes! You will design stunning interfaces for ventures' products
- A good understanding of UX and UI principles, and design thinking methodologies
- UX Strategy & ideation: User Research, User journey, System flowchart, Wireframe/ Low-fi mockup, Information Architecture, UX testing
- Interaction Design: Design System, UI kit, High fidelity mockup, Prototyping (no code)
- Excellent visual storytelling and presentation skills.
- Agile mindset - Value is created in an incremental fashion and through teamwork. You really believe that!
- Think, Debate, and share - Don't be shy
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with coding or no-code platforms for web design and mobile applications (e.g. Bubble.io, Webflow, Shopify and others)
- Pro design skills: motion graphic/video editing, 3D Animation
All of this, for what?
- Full time commitment
- Competitive salary (25-35K)
- Possibility to work wherever you want, no question asked
- Possibility to "travel while working" with the rest of the team (every month we meet somewhere in Europe)
- An astonishingly steep learning curve across people, industries and technologies: from Product Designer, just one step to becoming an Art Director!