Posted: Sep 23, 2020
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Two Things is a boutique creative agency based in Portland Oregon, with diverse clients all around the country. We lean into strategy and design to solve a variety of creative challenges for our clients?from positioning brands from the ground-up to developing new, creative ways to go to market. You can read more at twothings.co.
Projects run the gamut?we build brand strategies from eh ground-up, design interactive experiences, digital games (and sometimes design some sneakers). We offer plenty of opportunities to stretch and grow. We're a small company, and every hire has a chance to impact the work and culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Studio Designer supports the Creative team, including brand identity design, presentation design, comps, front-end digital design, as well as supporting the strategy team bringing thinking to life through visuals and motion.
Day-to-day workload could look like: designing a Keynote presentation for a concept review with a client,; mocking-up environmental graphics in Photoshop; pulling together mood boards; designing brand identity guidelines; animating a logotype, designing a zine; using Sketch to layout web app ...
This is a full time position, working across multiple projects and internal projects.
STRENGTHS & EXPERIENCE:
- A detail-oriented eye when it comes to design?typography, layout, color, image selection?you have a deep understanding of communication design.
- Proactive, hard-working, and positive attitude.
- A great collaborator?you thrive in a team dynamics, and find inspiration in working with a diverse group of players.
- Able & willing to navigate in an evolving environment?ask questions, multi-task, and communicate honestly & transparently.
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite 2D tools?Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Advanced knowledge of Keynote design & animation tools a must.
- Motion design and/or interactive tools a plus such as After Effects, Premier, Sketch.
- You know your way around modern office tools like GSuite, Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Office, Keynote, sharing tools in iCloud, etc...
- Minimum 3 years of professional design experience.
Interested? Please send your portfolio + resume to hello (at) twothings.co.