UE4 Technical Artist
Posted: Jan 17, 2023
The UE4 Technical Artist will be focused on speeding up current workflow with tools and new processes. You will be required to find creative solutions that help artists reach their desired outcome faster and as efficiently as possible.
- Build on our current VR capabilities and incorporate new techniques while moving to UE4/UE5
- Support the in-house visualisation team with technical rendering in UE4. (Such as car animations, day night cycles, RTX problem solving)
- Work with the Visualisation Manger to define system requirements.
- Help in the creation of a data pipeline.
- Maintain persistency in UE4 sessions with the very latest data.
- Assist in development of VR Bucks.
Personal and Professional Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Unreal and VR.
- Deep understanding of UE4's blueprints.
- C++, Python knowledge
- Fluent in English
- A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrate a strong drive, independence and confidence as well as operating as part of a team.
- Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
- Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances