DOXC: UI Designer & Developer at DOXC (Chennai, India) (Chennai, India)
Posted: Jun 22, 2020
We are hiring a talented UI Developer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, DOXC is a great place to grow your career.
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Employment Type: Full time /permanent
reporting to: Team Lead- Development
Industry IT Software & Services
Responsibilities for UI Developer
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high- level requirements into interaction flow and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
1. Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
2. Will be responsible for UI Design and Development of web and mobile applications, Create UI designs for marketing and SD team assets Like, Infographics, Logos, Mobile screens, Applications, websites, etc.
3. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
4. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
5. Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
6. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
7. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
At least 1 year of relevant mobile UI development experience.
9. Creative flair and experience with web design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Dreamweaver, etc.
10. Experience with the below frameworks - JQuery, Bootstrap, React JS, Node JS .
Qualifications for UI Developer
1. Proven UI experience.
2. Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
3. Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
4. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
5. Good understanding of IOS and Android design and other mobile platform designs.
7. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
8. An eye for detail and experience in producing clean, consistent graphics for developers.
9. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
10. up- to- date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
11. A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In