Infasta Soft Solutions: UI Designer & Developer at Infasta Soft Solutions ()
Posted: Oct 17, 2020
JD for UI/UX Designer/Developer
Position Title: UI/UX Developer/Web developer/Web Designer
Qualification: B.E., B. Tech CSE/IT/Elec./PG in IT/CS/MCA
Remuneration: At par with the Industry
Bond: 1 Year
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn the software into easy to use products/applications. The responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role you must have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes works with web/mobile application you may send us to overview. Ultimately youll create both functional and appealing features in the applications.
- Gather and evaluate user requirement in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare rough drafts to internal teams
- Identify and trouble shoot UX problems responsiveness
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors & images.
Requirement, Experience and Qualifications:
- B.E., B. Tech, MCA or Equivalent
- 2-3 Years Industry Experience
- Proven Work experience as a UI/UX designer/Developer
- Portfolio of the design projects
- Knowledge in Wireframe/CC and InVision
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Ability to work under rigorous schedules and on own initiative
- Flexible to work in shifts
Interested people can apply for job
Thanks & Regards
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible shift
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- UX: 3 years (Preferred)
- Software Development
- Temporarily due to COVID-19