Posted: May 12, 2022
We're looking for an ambitious and talented User Interface Designer to strengthen our client's growing design team.
You will be responsible for bringing a creative flair and pixel-perfect design to their products and further improving the processes. In this role, you will assist a multi-disciplinary team in designing experiences by employing user-centered design principles along every step of the way.
As an experienced professional who truly understands visual and interaction design, you're continuously looking to raise the bar for unexpected and new ideas.
They're fun, friendly, and passionate about delivering top creative solutions. And they pride themselves on a great vibe and collaborative culture.
What you will do:
- Design graphical user interfaces and create best in class design patterns, interactions, and paradigms for web-based components
- Participate in client engagements ideating new user interface designs
- Contribute and provide input for product vision, planning and development
- Co-create and further develop the design system and libraries together with the UX team
- Work with / assist developers to implement and bring to live your designs, turn validated requirements into robust interactive interfaces
- Design simple yet beautiful experiences that scale across a complex suite of products, markets, and languages
- Liaise and discuss with internal stakeholders to analyze requirements and take a user-first approach to your design work
Why you'll excel at this role:
- Academic degree in design / graphics design / media design
- 5+ years of work experience in designing UI solutions for web-based products
- Understanding of User-Centered Design principles
- fluent in English, written and spoken
- Hands-on experience with Figma, Sketch, Miro, Notion, and Jira.
- experienced working in a high paced environment
What you can expect from them:
- Top notch design work and an international team to learn from and grow with
- Fail and learn culture that welcomes a candid feedback
- well established brand with a distinct target audience
- cross-functional work where you will be constantly improving your skills and benefit from the large and diversified wealth of experience
- Attractive office location in Zurich city with a cool and modern interior that makes you feel at home
Got curious? You know how it goes: you have a portfolio filled with creative work you can't wait to show us - we look forward to getting to know you!
Please note: this is an onsite position