Posted: Mar 18, 2019
**All candidates must include a portfolio link or provide working examples
We are seeking a UI Designer to perform multi-faceted responsibilities to transfer development, research, content and layout into an attractive, guiding and responsive experience for our users. The ideal candidate must possess strong attention to aesthetics and have the ability to work cross-functionally with leadership and the development team to create the best possible user experience for our enterprise customers.
- Design UI screens from web applications to mobile app in Sketch, Invision APP, Flinto or FramerX.
- Ensure text, images, and the information is accurate and meets brand standards.
- Rapidly iterate design prototypes and working applications.
- Develop visual identity systems, data visualizations, visual design, illustrations, etc.
- Make changes to screens - this includes but is not limited to buttons, images, text, backgrounds, cards or logos, and entire rebrands if desired.
- Work closely with software engineers on a variety of projects, including early phase UX, late phase UX, and full UI/visual design of both incremental feature iterations and entirely new features and applications.
- Quickly develop project-appropriate deliverables, from sketches to clickable "paper prototypes" that support design review and iteration that results in effective, attractive, and buildable designs for both web and mobile use cases.
- Ensure alignment of design deliverables with Pro365 design standards as well as engineering realities so that designs are realizable and operationally efficient.
- Take the lead in working with the engineering team to successfully hand off designs, then take ownership interest in successful, on-target realization of designs
- Champion a relentless focus on UX and usability excellence via use or recommendation of suitable metrics, processes and tools
- A solid foundation in enterprise application UX/UI design, best practices, and tools.
- Experience working with articulated design systems, pattern libraries, and standards.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Application Design.
- HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Experience creating design systems, pattern libraries, and standards.
- Deep familiarity with Sketch/InVision/Craft.
- Comfort with and affinity for working with product teams.
- Familiarity and comfort with agile methods, JIRA, Visual Studio or comparable.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Highly energetic and proactive.
- Support Product Team analysis or assessment of user experience feedback via system metrics (e.g. Kissmetrics), survey results or focus/user group sessions.
- Familiarity with guided systems and AI-enabled applications is a plus.
- Experience using React.js, SASS.
Pro365 Brands was established in 2006 and is growing exponentially. We are forward thinkers committed to the highest quality for our products and services. We realize that the best, most current tools and opportunities attract the pinnacle of talent. Here are just a few of the exciting projects you could be working on: Image Recognition, Automation, IoT, Industry 4.0, Robotics, and AI. Help us make an impact as we expand into new markets!
WORKING AT PRO365 BRANDS
Pro365 Brands strives to connect with driven, dedicated, innovative, and ambitious talent. We have cultivated an open culture empowering each member to be creative, collaborative, and willing to share ideas. Work-life balance and career development make us a great place to work!