Modis: UI Engineer at Modis (Austin, TX) (Austin, TX)
Posted: Mar 12, 2019
Principal UI Developer
(Must have a GitHub or digital reference material)
We are looking for a passionate Principal UI Developer who lives and breathes web development. The ideal candidate would be active in the web development community, participate in the open source community and attend meetup events. They would have a strong understanding of the challenges facing modern web design and development. They would always strive to do right by the consumer, delivering the best user experience. To them, every pixel and millisecond matters.
React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, Bootstrap, SASS, Node, GitHub Enterprise
- 5 plus years of front-end web development experience
- Deep understanding of CSS, having built, modified, or maintained UI frameworks
- Experience building SPAs with vanilla JS or with libraries/frameworks like React or Angular
- Experience in an Agile environment, and familiar with SCRUM and/or Kanban
What Sets You Apart?
- You are familiar with Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence
- Have lead code review process, giving constructive feedback to peers