JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: UI Engineering Lead - Asset Management - VP at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (London, UK) (London, UK)
Posted: Feb 22, 2021
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Asset Management Technology is seeking a well-rounded hands-on UI lead that is experienced in building Portfolio Management system using Optimizer to support full Investment Management investment cycle supporting various Asset classes such as Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset solutions. The candidate will be part of the front-office technology team working with Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts. Should have good business knowledge and communication skills to work with the stakeholders and develop functional specification. Should be a full stack developer with front-end and back-end experience.
* Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
* Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
* Has to demonstrate interest in financial markets, and have ability to communicate directly with the business users. Should have good financial background.
* Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
* Will interact closely with the Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts.
* Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Coding, Compiling, Unit testing, integration, packaging and deployment of application software and support of the application.
* Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with defined standards and Agile development practice
Required Experience and Skills:
* Experience in a financial service environment with a focus in Equity front-office applications.
* Full stack developer - Primarily UI (HRML5/React), but can work on server side if needed
* Strong experience with UI development for financial services applications
* Good JAVA programming experience
* Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or noSQL) data paradigms
* Solid financial engineering background is desirable
* Experience in front-office capital markets/investment management applications desired
* Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans