Posted: Apr 7, 2021
What are we looking for ?
- At least 5 years of experience designing and shipping interactive experiences for both web and mobile applications
- A deep understanding of UX/UI, Design Thinking and Agile methods.
- An approach based on good brand understanding and sensibilities.
- Fluency in working with state of the art UI and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS)
- The ability to jump in and tackle product design at any stage of the product life-cycle
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams consisting of designers, developers, and product managers
- Experience of working with Agile methodology
- Experience in Scrum development practices
Role & Responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for designing interfaces and experiences for a variety of eCommerce palettes and touchpoints. That includes interventions within the eCommerce experience and UX lifecycle, emailers UX specific to Orders etc
- You are expected to bring an in-depth thought process behind your work, document decisions and see a project/ feature through inception, development to going live
- Have a strong understanding of how to leverage primary research along with a user-centred design (UCD) approach to affect design decisions
- Create sophisticated, high-quality designs across mobile, desktop and tabletCreate interactive prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions
- Based on analyzing and synthesizing output from primary research, identify and formulate customers' or frontline staffs' key pain points, unmet needs, challenges, and desires.
- Ideate and design novel design concepts based on identified unmet needs within constraints provided by the client and larger project team
- -Prepare wireframes, sketches, mockups, diagrams, illustrations, storyboards, videos, layouts, and other visual means of communication to clearly communicate novel design concepts to a non-designer audience
- Work closely with various teams, majorly with the developers to supervise and execute complete design processes.
Qualification: Graphic Design or UX/UI Design Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 5 Years Minimum (Digital Product & Experience)
Job Function: Creative
Role: UI/UX Design