UI/UX Design Intern
Posted: Nov 19, 2020
ODAIA helps companies understand, predict and change the journeys of their customers by applying AI to enterprise data for predicting customer behavior, smart segmentation and triggering hyper-targeted sales and marketing Next Best Actions.
ODAIA has launched Maptual?, a SaaS platform that uses AI to provide commercial insights and process automation to life sciences sales and marketing functions. Maptual leverages AI to segment and target physicians, while measuring the direct value of each channel on Rx behaviour, and delivering next best actions to guide omni-channel and field teams' towards enhanced sales performance.
To help companies create sales and marketing efficiencies and grow revenues by transforming their businesses around the customer while driving engagement and commercial growth.
What's on Offer
? Interesting UX challenges to turn complex data science concepts into simple insights in a product made for the average business users
? Family oriented startup culture and highly product driven
? Tremendous growth and learning opportunities
? We're located downtown Toronto, but are virtual during Covid. We stay connected through virtual calls, and virtual parties, BYOB!
You will be working on:
- UX and UI design for our web based AI analytics SaaS platform
- Design cool and informative data visualizations
- Work with the Marketing Designer to influence aesthetics of both product and marketing to create a sense of unity
- Sketches, wireframes, user flows, high fidelity mockups, and motion design
- Plan and conduct user research and user testing
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Completely own the design project from requirements gathering to execution
- Establish and promote brand design guidelines and standards
- Continually keep yourself up to date with the latest design trends and practices
- Translate complex business and engineering concepts into super simple and intuitive interface for audiences such as marketing, product, and sales professionals
- Bring the human factor to our engineering and data science team
- At this point we are currently accommodating a work from home policy in the wake of Covid-19. But we'll still stay connected through virtual sessions and take breaks with mandatory libations to destress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status