UI/UX Design Intern
Posted: Jul 24, 2020
What to expect from the role:
- Learning how to organize, multitask, and manage time to complete tasks.
- Learn on the job regarding the best practices in user interface and design.
- Exposure to the design industry and its various responsibilities.
- Closely interact with the UX Designer, Business Analysts, marketing team, and UX Researchers to analyze and understand requirements.
- Make compelling and thoughtful designs considering its usage across multiple channels and devices viz. web, mobile, print.
- Build pixel perfect and responsive designs/ prototypes for websites and campaign pages that follow brand attributes.
- A compelling storyteller through visual designs
- Articulate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Pays pragmatic attention to detail and work closely with Front-end Developers to ensure meticulous design translations into the code and see projects through to completion.
- Knowledgeable at available technology, user interactions, current industry trends, and design best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in fields related to design.
- A good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Knowledge of design software and editing tools preferred. (Invision, Adobe XD, MarvelApp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign. etc)
- Has a deep understanding of visual design standards, typography, iconography, and colors.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Good sportsmanship.
- Teamwork skills.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.