Crytek GmbH: UI/UX Designer - HUNT at Crytek GmbH (Frankfurt, Germany) (Frankfurt, Germany)
Posted: Dec 6, 2018
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious UI/UX Designer to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link / github etc.)*
- Development of UX strategies and UX designs.
- Create clickable prototypes and make user tests.
- Conception of guidance, interaction design and information architecture in cooperation with our programmers and game designers.
- Visualization of ideas using wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups and flowcharts.
- Asset creation including animations in Adobe Flash (required Actionscript 2.0).
- Implement UI elements and their logic in the game with our own tools.
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- 3+ years’ experience in a UI/UX Designer capacity for PC games.
- Creative talent, creative courage and a very good analytical sense for user guidance.
- Experience with common wire framing and prototyping tools such as AdobeXD, Axure or Balsamiq.
- Strong visualization and presentation skills.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar.
- Additional language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with Scaleform is a plus.
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Experience in the games industry.
- Shipped-title experience.